We're very flexible. You can choose how long you want to study at Nihongo Center and we will handle all the visa paperwork with the Japanese government in order for you to come to Japan.
10 - 20 weeks
The Short-Term Course is designed for those who wish to improve their conversation skills for daily life in Japan, for their job, or whatever other reason they may have. We offer classes to fit the students’ wants and needs, with 4 levels from beginner to advanced. The number of lesson hours per week allows for optimal learning without being overwhelming. Those wishing to come to Japan on a short-term 90 day visa should consider this Japanese course.
- Winter 2017: January 10 - March 16
- Spring 2017: April 17 - June 23
- Summer 2017: June 26 - September 20
- Fall 2017: October 16 - December 22
1 - 2 years
The Intensive Course is for those who wish to thoroughly study Japanese for a year or longer, and is particularly suited for those wishing to improve their language skills, continue their education in Japan, or find a job that makes use of their Japanese language skills. Classes are divided into 4 levels, with curriculum designed to each student’s ability. In particular, the course focuses on developing the student’s verbal communication skills, while helping to develop reading, writing, and listening as well. Guidance is also provided for those wishing to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, enter university or find work in Japan.
- Spring 2017: April 17 - September 20
- Fall 2017: October 16 - March 16
- Spring 2018: April 16 - September 21
- Fall 2018: October 15 - March 19
In 1 week we have 20 units (1 unit is 45 min. long).
Introductory and Beginner level:
- 1:15 pm to 4:45 pm (5 times a week)
Intermediate and Advanced level:
- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm (5 times a week)