We have different programs. You can choose how long you want to study at Nihongo Center and we will handle all the visa paperwork with the Japanese government in order for you to come to Japan.
10 – 20 weeks programs (non-student visa)
The Short-Term Course is designed for those who wish to improve their conversation skills for daily life in Japan, for their job, or whatever other reason they may have. We offer classes to fit the students’ wants and needs, with 4 levels from beginner to advanced. The number of lesson hours per week allows for optimal learning without being overwhelming. Those wishing to come to Japan on a short-term 90 day visa should consider this Japanese course.
- Fall 2019: October 15th – December 20th (Beginners Ok) Special offer
- Winter 2020: January 9th – March 19th (Only for people with JLPT N5 level. Skype interview mandatory to check your level)
- Spring 2020: April 13th – June 19th (Beginners Ok)
- Summer 2020: June 22th – September 17th (Only for people with JLPT N5 level. Skype interview mandatory to check your level)
6 months / 1 – 2 years programs (student visa)
The Intensive Course is for those who wish to thoroughly study Japanese for a year or longer, and is particularly suited for those wishing to improve their language skills, continue their education in Japan, or find a job that makes use of their Japanese language skills. Classes are divided into 4 levels, with curriculum designed to each student’s ability. In particular, the course focuses on developing the student’s verbal communication skills, while helping to develop reading, writing, and listening as well. Guidance is also provided for those wishing to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, enter university or find work in Japan.
- Spring 2019: April 15 – September 20
- Fall 2019: October 14 – March 17
- Spring 2020: April 17 – September 21
In 1 week we have 20 units (1 unit is 45 min. long).
Introductory and Beginner level:
- 1:15 pm to 4:45 pm (5 times a week)
Intermediate and Advanced level:
- 9:00 am to 12:30 pm (5 times a week)