Those who are thinking about pursuing their higher education in Japan will be offered the following choices. You can either decide to go to a Japanese University for a bachelor’s degree or a master degree, or you can choose to go for a more professional education with very high chances to find a job in the same field after graduation. The employment rate of students graduating from vocational school in Japan is extremely high, even higher than if you go to a Japanese University.

You can see below some of the universities and vocational schools that students from Nihongo Center decided to go after graduation.

・Universities (Bachelor or Master degree)

・Vocational Schools